1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
Nope. Well, he isn’t an ex exactly. Just somebody that tried to be somebody I used to know.
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
No; unless as an author, that counts.
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
Not at all. I don’t trust anyone.
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
Well, if this is romantically, no. I don’t like anyone romantically. Otherwise, yes.
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
I revised my project’s proposal for the umpteenth time. My supe refuses to like it, I guess or I’m just a suckfest at it.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
No. I think it’s disgusting when anyone gets really wasted.
9. Is confidence cute?
No; confidence is damn attractive.
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
Not a one.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
Nope. I hate jeans when they are fitting; skinny would be a nightmare to move in.
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
Probably fare to town to watch a movie.
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
Hell no. Wasn’t even going out with the last(and first) person I kissed.
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
Possibly; not probable though.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
Two minutes before starting this questionnaire.
19. Have you had sex today?
Nope. Not even mentally(which sucks balls).
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
Yes; that no matter how positive I am in thought, I’m always feeling depressed. Plus my fingertips are getting serious hits from the fungi that attacks hands and feet.
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
Why not? As long as I’m not bleeding or moving, they shouldn’t disturb me.
23. Are your eyes the same colour as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
To do so well on my proposal rewrite that I get to go on with my project.
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
Good for them.
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
No. I tried to go on such a date. I was done in an hour.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
I think it was the image of how absurd my life is to me.
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
Nope. Not even fakely.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
Only if they aren’t incumbent politicians or judgemental, abusive creeps who don’t give second chances. But, yeah.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
No. Hate requires effort. I have none for humans.
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
I don’t have feelings for anyone.
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
I drink soda.
34. Listening to?
Rihanna-what’s my name.
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
When I have a pencil, yes. Manual writing is important.
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
Nope and I don’t give a care.
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
I think it was my aunt. We were liaising to go visit my cousin in high school; boarding.
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
Myself. I don’t like dancing with people. They never move the way I expect and it becomes a mess.
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
I wanted to; he wanted to; so I did.
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
Just last week and it was a literal cupcake. I used a cup.
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
Yes. The days when feelings and crushes were a part of my life. Okay times.
44. Do you tan in the nude?
I don’t tan; but I do sunbathe nude when I’m home alone and there’s sunshine.
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
No. It was nice. I’d take back my first though.
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
No. Unless I count.
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
I used to.
49. Do you dance in the car?
Yes, hehehe and my brother hates it when I do. Apparently namchomea picha(aka embarrassing him)
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
No; but I’d love to.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
2010; graduation time.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No; I like them. And if they are, then so be it. I like cheese.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Not to me. It’s boring though.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
No but they look like delicious treats.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Never had a fruit pie but I figure I’d love apple or banana.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
CEO of anything; even the country.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
A lot of times.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
Mostly since I’m homebound a lot.
61. Wear a bath robe?
When I have one, I do.
62. What do you wear to bed?
Whatever I feel like. This week it’s t-shirt and tights.
63. First concert?
A BotB that was epic in failure and success.
64. Nike or Adidas?
65. Cheetos Or Fritos?
66. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
67. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
Hmmm, we’re never ever getting back together.
68. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes and after failing to get the steps, danced whatever I felt like. Never went back. I should.
69. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Nope cause I’m not getting spoused.
70. Can you curl your tongue?
71. Ever won a spelling bee?
If an amateur one counts then yes.
72. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes and I laughed too.
73. What is your favorite book?
I don’t have just one but I do love Velvet Angel and Always to Remember immensely.
74. Do you study better with or without music?
75. Regularly burn incense?
76. Ever been in love?
77. Who would you like to see in concert?
30 seconds to Mars and Lady Gaga.
78. What was the last concert you saw?
A PLG and a BotB one a few months ago.
79. Hot tea or cold tea?
80. Tea or coffee?
81. Favorite type of cookie?
The sweet kind.
82. Can you swim well?
83. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
84. Are you patient?
85. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band; the DJ sucks more often than not.
86. Ever won a contest?
Yes; the prize was paltry though.
87. Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope; never will if I can help it.
88. Which are better black or green olives?
The ones that taste less horrible.
89. Best room for a fireplace?
Bedroom and living room.
90. Do you want to get married?