41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
No. Some people do things too terrible to be given any chances after that.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
I’m thinking, I’m meditating, I’m quiet, there’s a movie going on, I’m reading, I’m feeling.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
Yes, and some appreciate it. Others think it’s weird.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Bottom of the ocean.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
My body. A need to urinate. Being annoyed. a beautiful sunrise.
46. What are you paranoid about?
Regretting my death.
47. Have you ever been high?
Every time I take a Coke.
48. Have you ever been drunk?
No. I don’t get drunk. But I have gotten tipsy.
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
Not that comes to mind, no.
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
Blue. Est. 82 on the chest.
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
Yes. Sometimes I still do.
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
My apathy. If only I was assured of effortless positivity.
53. Favourite makeup brand?
Nada. Unless lotion is make up, in which case, I go with Lux. and Fa.
54. Favourite store?
55. Favourite blog?
Eh…I don’t have one. I have a few.
56. Favourite colour?
57. Favourite food?
Anything tasty, really.
58. Last thing you ate?
59. First thing you ate this morning?
Tea and bread.
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
Yes, for making a website.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
Not a once.
63. Ever been in love?
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
It’s a doozie. I dared myself to do it. Smashed against his lips.Floundered about like an idiot. Eventually fell into a rhythm about it. Then, it was cool.
65. Are you hungry right now?
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
67. Facebook or Twitter?
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
69. Are you watching tv right now?
70. Names of your bestfriends?
Lor, Rose, Sue, Allan. Tilda.
71. Craving something? What?
72. What colour are your towels?
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
One. It’s in the living room though.
75. Favourite animal?
76. What colour is your underwear?
Don’t wear underwear.
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
81. Favourite tv show?
At the moment, Being Human, UK.
82. Favourite movie?
I loved Pacific Rim the second half of 2013
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
Neither? 1, push to shove.
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
Gretchen Weiners and the Mom.
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
89. Name a person you hate?
Everyone. Why do you exist! Why do I have to exist to see you?
90. Name a person you love?
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
The President. And Ugandan MPs.
92. In a fight with someone?
Does myself count?
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
Used to have a handful. Now, I have none
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
95. Last movie you watched?
The one with Ryan Gosling and Sandra Bullock.
96. Favourite actress?
I’d watch anything with Angelina Jolie in it.
97. Favourite actor?
Watch most things with Johnny Depp in them.
98. Do you tan a lot?
I’m too melanined t tan.
99. Have any pets?
A cat adopted me, 🙂
100. How are you feeling?
101. Do you type fast?
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
A few things.
103. Can you spell well?
Hmmm, well is such a broad term.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yeah, a couple of friends.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
Yes, the idiot.
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
Living the standard. I don’t like the standard.
109. Is something irritating you right now?
Yes. A lot of things.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
111. Do you have trust issues?
Didn’t I answer this?
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Not sure. Does a movie count? Myself?
113. What was your childhood nickname?
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
Yep. A few hundred times.
115. Do you play the Wii?
nope. not a gaming person.
116. Are you listening to music right now?
Yes, Maroon 5/Rihanna
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
Never had it.
118. Do you like Chinese food?
119. Favourite book?
Always to Remember
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope, I love it.
121. Are you mean?
I can be.
122. Is cheating ever okay?
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
Yes. If I live alone.
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes. At first sight of name even.
125. Do you believe in true love?
Is there another love? Yes, I do.
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
Depends on the situation.
128. Would you change your name?
Yes, to smokey.
129. What your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
Gonna have it one day.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Tell them no, just like I do.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Answered this as well.
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
“I don’t know where you’re going but do you got room for one more troubled soul?”
134. Can you count to one million?
If I wanted to and had years to do so.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
I didn’t do it.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
I prefer closed.
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
139. Brunette or Blonde?
140. Summer or Winter?
Hmm, both have their perks. Spring.
141. Night or Day?
142. Favourite month?
Usually September. December, this year.
143. Are you a vegetarian?
No; I just don’t like meat.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
Kind of, yes.
147. Mars or Snickers?
148. What’s your favourite quote?
“This is the road to ruin, starting at the end.”
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
“What are you going to do?” she asked.